Brick Pavers & Concrete Overlay , in Davie Fl
Among the paving companies in Davie, we have earned a sterling reputation for our excellent, diverse, concrete jobs. With your project, you want to make sure that the surfaces you want covered, like sidewalk textures or paved road, will be durable enough to stand up to foot and automobile traffic and inclement weather, yet still look incredibly attractive.
The Concrete Pad or Concrete Paver are basically a compact peace, with good draige and stability, apart from beauty, for your pool area, walkway or driveway. We work with commercial and residential customers, looking for their satisfaction and perfection on our jobs with bricks pavers and concrete blocks. Our cement pavers are fast, effective, attractive and affordable. When you want driveway pavers or patio pavers, done right and right away, just give us a call.
Superior Paver Workmanship
Our team of professional pavers don't just do an exceptional job when you hire us to use concrete to pave different areas around your home or business, they also display exceptional workmanship. They do work with concrete that turns heads and elicits smiles.
Our Concrete Pavers and Maintenance include:
Concrete Pavers versus Asphalt Paving
Probably the biggest advantage of bricks or concrete pavers, versus the asphalt paving is the esthetic and versatility for a driveway, even thou the price is normally higher. Decks and pools flooring are always in bricks pavers, concrete overlay or stones. Roads can be made in both material but asphalt is more practical and cheaper.
FREE INSTANT QUOTE
**Plus Free Bonus Coupon**
Concrete Bricks Driveway in Davie
How to install Cement Pavers:
- We begin hauling out dirt and debris. We clear the area and before starting any excavation project, we identify gas and water lines. Using shovels, wheelbarrows and muscle, we begin hauling out dirt and debris.
- We spread crushed concrete....Once dug to the right depth throughout the courtyard, and fill the area up again. We start by spreading roughly two inches of crushed concrete evenly over the soil. The crushed concrete is an aggregate.
- We give courtyard a natural stone look. We lay pavers down with the rough surface facing upward. This will give the courtyard more of a natural stone look. We place a straight edge along the length of the pavers just laid. By tapping gently with a rubber mallet, we'll be able to keep the pavers nice and flat.
- We continue screeding and laying pavers, we lay out the conduit poles about two feet apart and as we will not be able to walk on the sand once it is screed, we'll work in small sections.
- We add small restraining wall along flowerbeds or borders, restraining wall along the flowerbeds burring the pavers in an upright position. This is an inexpensive, effective and attractive way to keep dirt and water from spilling over into the courtyard.
- Than we spread masonry sand across pavers, making sure to fill the spaces in between each paver, across the entire surface. Leaving surplus sand across the top of the pavers helps cushion the surface when using the plate compactor. The vibration of the plate compactor also helps to fill the joints in between pavers.
- Finally we resweeps the surface are with the remaining dry sand. This process may have to be repeated over the new few days as the sand settles and rain compacts it.
We also have specially designed products, concrete stamp or cement pads, that are very convenient, poured with concrete in an area previously prepared like driveway, patio or pool floor surface, garden, etc.