Asphalt Paving in Davie, Florida
Davie Asphalt Contractors and Paving Companies
Asphalt driveways and Asphalt Roads are our specialties. Whether you need an asphalt overlay, asphalt binders, blacktop paving, or any other use of asphalt around your home or business, we are the only company you need. Our expertise with putting an asphalt overlay or asphalt binders in place has consistently impressed our commercial and residential customers. We can expertly use asphalt paving in any road, on or around your property, day or night, fast, safe and easy. We can be the best option "asphalt paving near me", in Davie, Broward County.
Fast Paved Jobs:
When time is of the essence and you need an area around your home or business paved with asphalt, call us. We can have a team of experienced, professional, pavers at your door in minutes armed with the right tools, equipment, knowledge and expertise necessary to quickly and properly do any type of asphalt jobs you need in a timely manner. From asphalt driveways to driveway resurfacing, among other asphalt service, you will be very pleased with the resolts.
General Step Process for Asphalt Paving:
1. Demolition and Removal: the first step in any paving is to remove the existing surface, using heavy machinery like bobcats and dump trucks, process the old asphalt and debris, and turn it into strong, usable new asphalt.
2. Grading and Sloping: preparation of the surface with a clean slate, for the apropiate water drainage avoinding cracks and damage of the surface
3. Prepare the Sub Base: this is one of the most important part of the process because it provides a stable surface to support the new asphalt pavement
4. Proof Roll, Undercutting and Sub Base Repair: Paving proof roll involves driving a quad-axle dump truck, loaded with 72,000 pounds, row by row over the entire surface. If the gravel flexes more than 1 inch under the weight of the truck, it means that the base is not properly supported. At this time we do a repairs in compromised areas to ensure the entire sub base is supportive.
5. Binder and Surface Course: The binder layer is large aggregate mixed with oil, making it very strong and durable, is the strength of any new asphalt surface.
6. Install New Asphalt Surface: then the top layer of fresh asphalt is added to provide a clean, smooth ride, a smooth ride and a shiny, attractive finished surface.
7. Butt Joints and Transitions: paving contractors must find a way to smooth the transition from old surface to new, as there are always conections with old driveways, roadways or parkinglots.
FREE INSTANT QUOTE
**Plus Free Bonus Coupon**
Davie Asphalt Contractors